Sunday, 14 February 2016

What do you want to see on this blog?


As I have now been writing my blog since May 2015, a whole 9 months I really want to be more engaging with my audience, so I have a lot of new idea's for blog posts such as a Project life scrapbooking, some baking tutorials, what's in my dressing table ect ect... but I would really love if you could let me know which type of blog post's you enjoy the most! Towards the end of 2015 I decided to change up my blog a little and not just focus on beauty product reviews as much and I have really been enjoying doing a variety of different blog posts but I was just wondering if there is anything in particular you would like to see featured on my blog?

 I'd love to hear from you all in the comments section below 😊

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you all!